YogiProductions is a female-owned & run multimedia startup specializing in custom web development & design, graphic design & branding, and digital media marketing. Based in Taos, NM, YogiPro’s expert fleet of Mavens build materials and provide services & creative solutions tailored to the specific needs of each individual client. Our agency serves a wide range of industries with highly varied needs, from non-profit service organizations, public office candidates, interior designers, mechanical contractors, fitness professionals, to musicians and educators.
We are always hiring.
If you’re the right fit, please join us. Contact us directly if you have development and/or design skills and are interested in flexible, remote work and growing with a team.
YogiPro is currently looking to fill the specific positions listed below:
. | . General Manager . | .
YogiProductions is looking for a General Manager to assist the Founder with daily operations, project management & delegation, quality assurance, personnel management, financial accounting, and above all, superior customer service.
The General Manager will assist the founder with daily administration, coordinating with a team of contractors, business associates, clients and other individuals related to operations of the business. This position will be part-time to begin, with the option of full time advancement. The position will require Monday-Friday availability during a mutually agreed-upon schedule with the founder.
Example: 10am-2pm MST. Flexibility available (as long as it goes both ways 😉 ). Approx. 15-20hrs weekly.
Based on experience/expertise
This position is 100% remote. Work wherever you want! (God knows we do!) Open to candidates worldwide with a preference for those located in North America (damn timezones).
Applicants must supply their own IT equipment and software. The position requires a computer/laptop, mobile telephone, and an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. Applicants must provide both a development and graphic design portfolio of work, maintain typing proficiency of 75wpm or higher, and hold excellent understanding of written English.
The ideal candidate has familiarity and experience in the following areas:
- Familiarity with website development platforms & tools including but not limited to WordPress, Shopify, Webflow, Magento, BigCommerce, Wix, GitHub, & Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with CSS, html5, java, php, Liquid, and other coding languages to the point of identification and project management.
- 2-3+ years of direct management experience with 3+ subordinates
- Personnel management & coordination
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Aptitude for conflict resolution & problem-solving
Financial Accounting Experience
- Generate accurate modular project estimates
- Manage client, account, & project budgets
- Read & synthesize financial reports
- Assist with operational reporting
- Basic bookkeeping skills
- Intimate understanding of basic graphic design principles (composition, balance, aesthetic, hierarchy, color theory, proximity, rhythm, typeface associations, etc…) and command of associated software.
- Curiosity & awareness of branding psychology & ideals (insight, promise, ownership, drivers, values, essence, archetypes, emotion, consistency/continuity, authenticity, transcendence, strategy, analysis, etc…).
- Familiarity with digital design asset formation, creation trajectory, and application extending to identification & project management.
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Highly responsive communication skills
- Comfort communicating via email, telephone, and/or video regarding technical situations
- Ability to translate technical issues to non-technical persons, and transversely, synthesize non-technically based requests accurately and efficiently into appropriate technical applications.
- Please complete the YogiPro General Manager Application
- Include links to or attach your development portfolio and design portfolio
- Include 3-5 references with names/contact information
- Include your start date availability